The overall purpose is to reduce the number of incidents of HBT bullying in primary and secondary schools in England by transforming the culture of how schools prevent and respond to HBT bullying in a sustainable way.
- To prevent HBT bullying from happening in the first place.
- To effectively respond to HBT bullying when it does occur.
- To create an inclusive school environment for LGBT pupils and families.
- Improving school staff capacity and confidence to tackle HBT bullying.
- Support from experienced professionals.
- Comprehensive development plan for your schools Anti-HBT work.
- Support around creating and embedding policy and practice around tackling HBT.
- Model 1: A "Whole School Approach" to addressing HBT bullying such as Working with schools to develop and embed Anti-HBT Bullying policy and to support staff to embed and implement it.
- Model 2: Targeted training for school staff to build their confidence and capacity to prevent and respond to HBT bullying and build inclusive school environments
For more information, e-mail: education
@spaceyouthproject.co.uk or call the team on 07973 405280.